They send a letter asking to preserve documents and the right to contact you, plus ask for changes and large sums of money to end it all.
We are working on this right now.
Hanlon is charging $450 per hour in attorneys fees.
1. Algonquin Township
2. Wesley Township
3. Wesley Highway Commissioner
4. Edgar County Township
5. Pecatonica Township
6. Avon Township
7. Joliet Township
8. Coles County
9. DuPage Township
10. IL State Police
11. Chicago Police
12. McHenry Sheriff
13. Governor Rauner (they are running a candidate against him in 2022)
14. Coles County
15. Piatt County
16. Cook County
17. DuPage County
· An attempt failed in Naperville Township.
Many Counties have cases by the above. We have ony displayed 2 counties in this doc to prove our point. These are new one’s filed this month.
1. Coles County Board and Bob Becker Named in Multi Count Civil Suit Seeking Declaratory Judgment.
2. Piatt County Facing Federal Law suit - Complaint exposes unaccounted for Federal and State grant funding of $292,000.00 and much more BY KIRK ALLEN & JOHN KRAFT ON April 22, 2021
3. Chicago, IL. (ECWd) – Kirk Allen and the Edgar County Watchdogs have filed suit in Cook County Circuit Court alleging that the Illinois Department of Public Health has violated the Freedom Of Information Act. Kirk Allen had requested public records related to the IDPH’s COVID-19